Do you have a messaging, writing, or content strategy project brewing? If so, we should talk. I typically work with agencies, in-house creative and marketing teams, and small business owners. Here’s how we can work together.
Location: Onsite in New York City. Remote from anywhere.
- I am happy to work onsite in New York City as long as the location is accessible by mass transit.
- If the project’s right and you have a travel budget, I can also travel if needed.
- I am a pro at working remotely. I have a killer broadband connection, and work with U.S. and international clients.
- Short-term projects: I’ve worked on projects that last a couple days to a couple of weeks. Day and project rates are available.
- Long-term projects: I can also work on projects that last for one month, or several. Contact me for availability.
Types of projects
- Sales enablement and training
- UX/technical (or wherever content strategy lives in your world)
To see more of my background, download my resume.
Calum Kilgour | Slingshot Edge
Emily is an amazing analytical human who can turn verbal diarrhea into pithy copy that cuts through the noise and makes an impact.
Michael Rocco | Power School
I’ve had the pleasure of working with Emily in several message development workshops. The workshops are intense and a lot of work, but made fun and exciting by Emily and her team. They are masters of pulling out the significant details and helping craft a message that communicates the true value of your products and services. Emily in particular is very astute in assigning value to ideas making it possible for the true message to rise to the top.
Ilan Vagenshtein | Marketing, Sales Enablement & Business Development
Emily is among the best writers I had the privilege of working with, during my nearly-20 years in marketing. Not only is Emily a great pro and a wonderful writer, who knows how to capture the essence of a story and pass it to the reader in a clear and precise way, but she is also a fun person to work with.
John O’Connor | Medcases
I had the pleasure of working with Emily while I was at MedCases. She was a tremendous support to our sales and marketing efforts her flexibility to adapt to our needs was a big part of our success. I think Emily brings great ability and teamwork to the company she works for I recommend her without question.
Jeffrey Hirschberg | Writer-Director/Film Professor
Emily is one of the most astute, analytical, and strategic forward-thinking executives I have worked with in a marketing capacity — all helped with a keen creative mind and an exceptional sense of humor. Her ability to synthesize complex business needs and devise a creative win-win solution for her clients truly sets her apart from her competitors. I would not hesitate to use her services when the need arises.